Posted on September 18, 2020
Is Giving House on Rent A Business?
In today's real estate market, more and more homeowners are turning into landlords. Often, homeowners can't get the price of the house they want when they want to sell it. Some homeowners accommodate tenants in their homes because they don't need to sell to buy another house and also they earn money by getting rent from the tenants.
There are home owners who use their property as an investment, while others are forced to rent a house. It is possible that the landlord will be moved to another city by the employer and thus accommodate the tenants. If you are looking for a house in Dakar Senegal then check out the post right here.
Image Source: Google
If you are a potential landlord, there are a few things you need to know about tenants before renting a house:-
• Follow up on personal recommendations from prospective tenants;
• Request a police report;
• Obtain evidence from previous and current employers;
• Estimate current income and monthly liabilities. Make sure the tenant can afford the rent;
• Check the creditworthiness of prospective tenants.
• Make sure you know the population. It is governed by the Fair Housing Act of 1988;
• If the tenant has pets, make sure you know which pets and how many;
• Find destructive tenants. Trust your instincts. If the tenant's vehicle breaks down, it could be an indication of how the tenant will maintain your rental house.
The log is ready that the rental home owner is a business and you need to manage it like any other business. Determine the rental fee and find out how much rent you should charge. If you ask for too little, you lose money. If it exceeds the standard price, your house will be left empty.