Updated on December 22, 2021
How Can You Host A Spa Party?
A spa party, is, as the name implies is designed to be a relaxing and enjoyable moment where you can pamper your guests and yourself but isn’t designed to make you feel stressed.
The spa party is usually well prior to the event in the beginning stages of planning. Do not stress yourself or worry out. To throw a spa-themed party there are a few steps that are required to follow or you can hire experts via https://www.glamagalparty.com/ that will manage all the hassle in planning your birthday party.
Image Source: Google
Spa At Home Option
Send out a beautiful invitation. Invitations sent via email are great however you should employ some imagination and let the invitation clearly describe what the spa-themed party will look like.
- Make sure to follow up on the invitation by sending a follow-up email or a gentle reminder. If you’d prefer to make the event casual, you could invite your guests to bring a manicure set, pedicure kits, and maybe several nails polish bottles. This is the fun part! You’ll need to shop for the things that you require to host an event at the spa. You can find your needs at a supermarket near your residence.
- Find a professional masseuse, and then book the appointment in advance. The guests will be able to enjoy simple foot massages, or lie down and receive a complete massage for the body.
- The day of the event set the mood by lighting up the room, playing music, and, if you can, aroma candles. Aromatic candles release calming aromas and help to set the mood. Music that soothes nerves.
- Flowers in a vase, books as well as some snacks, will add the perfect casual yet professional spa-themed appearance.
- Alongside the massage area, You can also create small areas for your guests to enjoy manicures or pedicures.